Friday, May 11, 2007

We interupt this broadcast with a word from Timmmeeeeehhh.....

Thank you. Thank you Ortiz. Thank you Manny. Thank you Youk. Thank you Lowell. Thank you, from this tired old broken down knuckleballin' heart. It's about time I get some friggen run support out of you. You guys think, " Timmeeh, he throws what? 65mph? He can stand to be up there 7 or 8 innings no problem." To that I say: I'm old! Damn old and tired. I've put in long years into this team and I'm tired. Make my last few years a cake walk. I deserve it damnit!

Take a look at the picture up there. You see that shit? We are some serious badasses. I'll tell you what, that Timlin-- he's one crazy mother.....but I digress. Let's get back to the thanks at hand and take a quick look back.

There have been two games this season where I have received some substantial run support. Against LAA you gave me 10. Sweet. And last night you cranked out 8 runs. Hurray for you. You know a game is going well for us when you can hear Remmy and D-O laughing up in the box from down on the field. Not like it was that hard, Rogers Centre was pathetically empty last night.

Well, it's back to The Fens today for a series with another batch of old Birds. I'm hoping Millar doesn't sneak into our clubhouse again and pour itching powder in our jock straps while chugging Jack and screaming like a banshee. It was only funny that ONE time Kevin- now it's just sad.

Anywho-- just wanted to give a shout out to my boys for puttin up some well needed runs last night. Jobu has been good to ya'll, please don't piss him off. I'm no good at knitting hats for bats.

Ever gratefully yours,

Timmy

P.S. Happy Mother's Day Mom!! Timlin and I hunted some wild boar the other weekend. The steaks are in the mail! Try it with the pineapple mango chutney Tavarez sent you in that gift basket. That's money in the bank.

No comments: