Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Mornings Suck


The title says it all. First of all, I did not watch one inning of Sox baseball all weekend. So don't look here for witty insightful comments regarding the knock down drag out slug fest of a double header on Saturday or the stellar outing from Gabbard on Sunday. I see Gabbard as being a great addition to the team- he just needs a little bit more molding. 5.0 innings and a career high 7 strike outs for Gabbard.


Tonight it's off to The Bronx. Let's put the final nails in the Yankmee coffin, boys. The Yanks pulled within 10.5 games now. Although it's always entertaining to see them battle it out in the post season, I think I could take a year with no Sox/Yanks foot race to the finish line. Red Sox Nation, forgive me.

Wakefield will take the mound versus Chein-Ming Wang. My cousin and I propose a drinking game for all those watching on NESN tonight. Drink every time Remy or DO says Chien-Ming Wang's name in full. I bet you won't make it to the 7th inning stretch. They never mention him by just his last name. Nothing says international relations debacle like putting a Bahstin accent on a Chinese name.

I do believe El Guapo will be back with us shortly from Man Weekend 2007. Hopefully with incriminating photos and sure to be entertaining stories from NOLA.

No comments: