Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Reasons why the A.L. is far superior to the N.L.

As if I really need a post to quantify why the American League is better than the National League but for reason's I cannot explain ND Bucco I feel the need to push some buttons today.

1. Ichiro "Kanichiwa Bitches!" Suzuki
First EVER inside the park homerun at the All Star Game. I'll admit, I do not like playing against him but playing with-- I'll sign up for that any day.

2. We have a player whose sole job is to hit the crap out of the ball day in and day out. Don't give me this crap that he's not a real player. Apparently it works- A.L. has won the last 11 ASG's. Not counting that silly tie in 2002. ELEVEN GAMES!

3. Like Leyland said in the lockeroom before the game; Baseball is booming- it's always booming in NY and Boston but because you YOU (AL All Stars) it's booming everywhere!


1 reason A.L. stinks? We have Eric "Burnout" Byrnes. Seriously dude, you were in a kayak with your bull dog reporting for the ASG? Really? I see some romantic tryst between Jeanie Zalasko and Eric Byrnes. Jeanie will want to know where Eric gets his highlights done and Eric will want to learn from Jeanie how to act like you have balls.

No comments: